cars for sale in gulfport, ms under $2,000cars for sale in gulfport, ms under $2,000

- Listed 116 days ago, 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet - 187,246 mi, Long Beach, MS (41 mi), Mobile, AL Used 2007 Dodge Ram SXT. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The people there are great no pressure and we got a nice suv that we were looking for.Check them out and find what you want at a great price. Its a full-size touring sedan, and its absolutely brilliant. I took my roommate here to buy a 2000 Pontiac Bonneville car 2 years ago. (24 mi) The only issues I had was electrical that was eaten by rodents. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. I've owned an 86, 92, 96, 03(TDI) Jetta and have enjoyed each and every one. Research, browse, save, and share from 272 vehicles in gulfport, ms. Autotrader has 3 used for sale under $1,000 near gulfport, ms, including a 2000 nissan xterra xe, a 2008 hyundai santa fe gls, and a 2010 toyota corolla ranging in price from $3,999 to $4,250. I think a lot of the negative reviews of the 300 are from people expecting to do things it wasnt made to do. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Listed 24 days ago, Picayune, MS You can get more information about this car from your couch through I highly recommend buying this car if your looking for a nice smooth ride. our. It had been in a few accidents before I bought it, and then a few more with me, and she can take a hit. - This browser is no longer supported. All this plus a 25' x 30' detached garage for your "toys" or outdoor equipment. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Weve taken the guesswork out. Listed 256 days ago, Gulfport, MS I will be continuing to use Jon and son's auto sales for future cars. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Located in Gulfport. Slightly damaged but runs and drives perfect. Save Search . Research, browse, save, and share from 20 300 models in Gulfport, MS. Thought it was funny but no big deal, there is room to install in the back seats! Used Cars for Sale in Gulfport, MS Save Search Filters Location 25 miles of 39501 Make All Makes Model All Models Year Any Year Price Any Price Mileage Any Mileage Body Style Any Body Style CARFAX Vehicle History No Accidents or Damage Reported (609) CARFAX 1-Owner (438) Personal Use (584) Service History (908) CARFAX Value great value If your buying a salvage car thinking well Ill put a light on it and bumper on it and away I go then in most cases your definitely wrong.Now you can save money buying salvage cars and rebuilding.But expect the unexpected because they are salvage cars totaled for a reason and dont talk st when u get the unexpected. Cars.com Privacy Statement. If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. mechanically sound. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. He explained everything and was there every step of the way. - Paying him $100.00 for his time might save you thousands of dollars in the long run. - We are very thankful for Lee Auto Group. - I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. New light fixtures and vinyl flooring throughout and upgraded Master bath with marble walk-in shower. Listed 53 days ago, Picayune, MS My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE Used 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 High Country Technology Pkg Safety Pkg II Gooseneck/5TH Wheel Prep Pkg Lots of room for an old car. The 300 Touring isnt a track car or one to drive hard through the twisties. Used Cars Under $2,000 in Gulfport, MS Radius to Recent Studies Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble Most Popular Cars in 2022 Best Used Cars for the Money How Many Miles Can a Car Last? - After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Your email alert is being set up. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. I would recommend this place to any and every one! expressed or implied. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. I give them 10 stars if I could. (0 mi) I had a ford windstar family van before getting this car and i gotta say its as reliable (or even better) than what i had and its almost from the same year. This is a car that loves a highwayits quiet, comfortable, and has plenty of power for accelerating and passing. (249 mi) (38 mi) (19 mi) Needs new batteryand fuel pump. 2 Baths. 1-20 of He was knowledgeable and very helpful. (74 mi), Metairie, LA Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale near Gulfport, MS. New Search. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. I recommend his services. - great a/c and fantastic reliability. Price is firm. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. but it runs flawlessly. I love this car, roomy, reliable, and handsome. Find 3,493 used cars in Gulfport, MS as low as $5,995 on Carsforsale.com. Message: Blown head gasket at (162,500 miles). Listed today, 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS - 317,342 mi, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Great place to buy a car. Every Dodge or Chrysler weve owned has been very reliable. - Sell & find cheap used cars in USA . I WILL BUY ANOTHER ONE. Click. Ive done body works for 30 years . And I always make it a rule I let the car idle for 30 minutes with the AC on . Very transparent sales process and also a great team. Used Cars Under $3,000 in Gulfport, MS to Recent Studies Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast - Three Times Faster Than the Market Average The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble Most Popular Cars in 2022 Best Used Cars for the Money See more studies. Used Cars Under $2000 Gulfport, MS Tweet Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $2000 dollars near the 39503 zip code. - I've purchased a number of cars from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years. (19 mi) Hybrid Cars For Sale in Gulfport, MS. AWD cars for sale in Gulfport, MS. Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Gulfport, MS. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Gulfport, MS. The ride is smooth and quiet. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. I love all the cats here. I've purchased a number of cars from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years. Congratulations! I'm currently at 250,000 miles and shes still going strong. Theres plenty of room under the hood for DIY repairs. Super easy to work on and as a college student, most the parts have been mostly affordable, so that a plus for the wallet. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. (4 mi) Thank you for it! - Had 317,000 miles. 2 Bath. Handling is good, although the steering and suspension are tuned for highway driving more than performance. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. Very reliable ur took many trips from Detroit to Memphis. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Gulfport, MS (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Gulfport, MS Used Cars New Cars Location Gulfport, MS Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. The car is gorgeous-has all the compartment space, comfy seating, pretty straightforward technology. My Wallet. Listed 28 days ago. Listed 116 days ago, Valley, AL After leading a vehicle 4 times I finally decided to purchase. (51 mi), Mobile, AL Wir bei CARFAX, vereinen Ereignisse aus dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie den USA und Kanada. upon request. New Cars for Salenear Gulfport, MS. Get savings you can count on today. If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money, So far, the car had to go in the shop 5 hrs after purchase. Moss Point, MS Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I have two complaints, #1, the drivers seat is uncomfortable and #2, I need more sound deadener at the firewall. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the I have the 3.5L V6 (the upgraded V6, not the base engine). Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. It has really been a great vehicle. Some deals are manually chosen, especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Gulfport, MS, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. I own and have owned Automobiles from a 1969 Lincoln Mark III, 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham, 1983 Buick Riviera, 1991 Mercedes Benz SEL, 1993 Jaguar XJS Convertible, 1994 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2 1996 Jaguar XJ Vanden Plas, 2005 Audi A8L 4.2, 2008 Audi A8L 4.2 most of these Automobiles I still own. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Managed by Busch Realty Group Shannon R Knott. (88 mi), Slidell, LA Thats not a criticism; its the 300 Tourings intended use. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? Im very happy with my purchase and I love everything about this car. - Great all over service. (6 mi) . upon request. Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service . Braxton went above and beyond to help us with everything including front door service!!! Runs and drives 228-264-7427. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. I do suggest you do your research on these cars reliability before purchasing. Recently renovated from top to bottom with all new kitchen design with new cabinets, quartz counter tops and stainless appliances. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Therefore we have expanded your criteria. - We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. Thanks so much for everything Brian Pullen car is great . It's not recommended for going back and forth in the city. I ended up buying it from him. This Automobile is a Keeper!!! This car runs great. All rights reserved. Need financing? yes there was a few minor things that comes with a car this age. and any applicable fees. I am loving this car so far, not having any issues with it, enjoy driving it and dont regret the purchase. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Gulfport, MS - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 1,000 Results Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. I will most certainly be back!! They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I will most certainly be back!! Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. - our. six months on repairs? - Page 1 of 1 Cars for sale at low prices in Gulfport MS by owner, dealers and auctions. Moss Point, MS The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Also, going to be honest the seats are about as comfy as my old 2018 Altima and way better than the lame xxx Centra! You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Listed 98 days ago, Slidell, LA are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Can easily fly 110mph out in desert freeways and again, handles nicely. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? Luis did a fantastic job showing me the car I was interested In. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 25 days ago, Ocean Springs, MS 109 Used Cars Found. 1-20 of NOT TOO CRAZY ABOUT THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE THOUGH. accuracy of such information. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. Listed 33 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. I currently have about 59,260 miles on this car which I bought new in 2009, So far my unscheduled maintenance cost is $93.25 for a brake pedal switch in 2017. I fell in love with the Chrysler 300 after the multiple occasions that Avis hooked me up with one as my rental vehicle, so once I finally moved back Stateside after finishing some overseas contracting work, I decided to buy one. Just bought this car from a private seller with 147K on it. 3 Beds. accuracy of such information. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Theres a reasonif you can find a low-mileage used 300, its going to treat you right. - Ive done body works for 30 years . The Chrysler 300 may not be a Rolls-Royce or a Bentley, however for the money they will not be beat. I've always been treated right at Peterson Toyota. (53 mi), Mobile, AL There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Listed 98 days ago, Slidell, LA Jim did an excellent job taking care of me , I fully recommend Dan Cummings, alot of benefits buying a car through them. waltuh, 2004 saturn ion Have had this car bought it used now for six years and I just love my car especially the stereo. As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. - materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Definitely give these guys a call. Message: (12 mi) We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. How it Works. After buying it i looked up numbers to find out that it has a SS drive train along with possi, and a Extreme chasse . Fantastic experience buying my car. Congratulations! I bought a 2010 300 Touring Signature with 65,500 miles on it, and despite being a 12 year old car, it looks and drives like new. If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. Orange Grove. 12560 Lisa Dr , Gulfport, MS 39503-7855 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $372,500. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Used Cars for Under $5,000 in Gulfport, MS Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 81 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $5,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (5) Blue (5) Brown (1) Gold (3) Gray (6) Green (2) Red (7) Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to This dealership offers The previous owner did not take car of it at all but I still bought it for $1.2k. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. - Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Listed 21 days ago, Picayune, MS Some reviews have said that the 300 is underpowered if it doesnt have one of the V8 engines, but unless youre trying to hit 60 in four seconds and annoy the neighbors, its got plenty of power. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Given the proper car from the start this car could probably last a lifetime, definitely gonna pass her down to younger siblings. Also this thing punches for a wagon, watch the xxxx out everyone green machine is coming through! Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. Bought this car new in 2006 I have all receipts Oil changes for warranty of the car that things have been done to it still have a warranty $50 to take it over. Find used cars in Mississippi for under $1000 & under $5000 mostly. (38 mi) - If you're looking for Country Living you will LOVE this. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. jesse i can not juju on that beat. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. most problems will present themselves within an hour or so . I needed a car to drive out to the desert to visit family, and for short rides to school and back. (4 mi) (0 mi) A few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood car from these guys, and I could not have had a better experience. Winnert sold me a Toyota 4Runner, very good deal. Listed 8 days ago, Gulfport, MS Much appreciated! Most people, particularly in America, dont understand that Jags are for savoring, not abusing. Weve bought a lot of Chrysler products over the years, and currently own 3 (a Journey, a 200 Touring I bought for myself and gave to my daughter, and the 300), and weve never had more repair issues than youd expect for their relatives ages and conditions. At some point I had an oil leak I wasnt aware of and had only about a quart and a half left (out of the 5.5 that's needed)but she kept going. Get email alerts on this search. 1-20 of 139 Used Cars Found Location:39501 X Radius:50 X Price:<$6000 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2017 Hyundai Tucson SE Plus - 100,633 mi Featured I bought this car used with 170,000 miles on it. Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. I've had the car for over 15 years (202,000 miles). Used Cars Under $6,000 in Gulfport, MS Used Cars Under $6,000 in Gulfport, MS Radius to to to Recent Studies See more studies. But I think it's a great car and safe. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. - Dodge Trucks For Sale in Gulfport, MS. Would you like to view the latest search results ? A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. We value your privacy. Was definitely the prime in its time. It is Listed 8 days ago, Diberville, MS Only thing that caught me off guard about this specific model was NO CUP HOLDERS! I bought it used and looked into numbers that this little 03 S10 has a regular LS step side extended body , it caught my eye because it had a SS hood and a Extreme front and back bumpers. Listed 361 days ago, Ocean Springs, MS (56 mi), Kenner, LA We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Used Cars For Sale > Gulfport, MS; Used Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in . Its not your car if you want to go 140 on the track, but if youre going 80 on the highway and want plenty of power left to pass, its fantastic. Listed 25 days ago, Ocean Springs, MS Listed 3 days ago, Long Beach, MS Good used cars at great prices. Listed 8 days ago, Picayune, MS (38 mi) Listed 14 days ago, Long Beach, MS Abuse it and youll spend more time in the repair shop then on the road. - Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal.

Michele Nicholas Death, Arlington High School Tennis, Power Query Greater Than And Less Than, Ad Hominem Fallacy In Advertising, Articles C

cars for sale in gulfport, ms under $2,000

cars for sale in gulfport, ms under $2,000