everquest afk mercenary leveling guideeverquest afk mercenary leveling guide

Inside the city, the Alarans come in groups of two or three or solo. This is a picture of the window you'll see when first purchasing a Mercenary. Maybe talk about Guard Hanarn or Harnan? https://www.eqprogression.com/zone-leveling-guide/ PirateKilt 1 yr. ago Second I want to point out that while boxing isn't a must, and subbing isn't a must, it makes this game exponentially easier. It's a hot zone occasionally and of the Alaris zones that cycle as hot zones, I think it's the best. You can do 1-40 in about 12 hours of playing. I will lay out a few spots to hit in this range. EverQuest Leveling Zones - 1-15 Split or tank em, however your group is set up. Worth about half a level in that range. The key zone for AFK leveling and AA grinding in the 65 to 80 level range is Wall of Slaughter. A NOTE ON GEAR: Up til now, the Defiant sets of gear have been pretty spectacular. A bunch of the missions and HAs are actually really fun too if done once or twice. Welcome to our Everquest 2 Leveling Guide! Most of these zones are hotzones and no matter which set of zones is up at the time, one of them will be a hot zone. If you are an Everquest Free to Play player then you will be unable to select a Journeyman Mercenary. Each time I go back I wander for 5 minutes lost until I log again. The mobs here are level 62-64. It is highly recommended that you do this. The money is amazeballs though, so if you have a group or are comfortable with your box setup, murder giants. They are very social though and you may need some crowd control. The mob level goes up to 92-94. Loot isn't spectacular but with a decent group, you will shred mobs and the exp will flow like water. Fourth, never underestimate buffs. Depending on how fast you're going this place is wonderful to 38, but tapers off to just decent after that IMO. With a group you can pull them pretty easily and have access to a HUGE number of mobs. Outside the city are critters which can be pretty easily just wander killed. Great post. So max out at lvl 82 and grind all your final AAs here. The higher the mercenaries confidence level the less chance he has of running away. There are plenty of other sets from House of Thule and Veil of Alaris that can be had relatively cheaply, so do your research and check them out. Llux's guide to warrior swarming v3. If you'd like to see every single zone in the game that I have a guide for, head over to my Everquest Index Page. 28-35 Kaesora(PoK>Field of Bones>Kaesora) - I think this is a pretty great zone to get a few levels in. In addition, they are packed together. Lceanium (100-107) - There are a couple of decent camps here that I have used. I may try again with this guide. Keep clearing until you reach the bridges over water in the northern most area. You can hire a Mercenary at any Mercenary Liaison. After that you need to go back to the bottom right side of the map and start killing nobles and highborn. You get to experience every bit of content across 110 levels, hundreds of zones, and 24 expansions. This expansion introduced Mercenaries and basically completely changed the way you level in Everquest. Also if you abandon at any time before you get your reward you can reset - otherwise 4 hour lockout. You want the repops to be single pulls and not a three pull, so the timing of your agro and kill cycle on the first way is important. Everquest AFK Leveling Missions. The Mercenary Liaison in Cresent Reach is due east of you, if you follow the path you'll run right into him. You will be doing these three HAs on a loop for a while. Mercs make leveling a million times easier so you can catch your friends and start playing with them! And no, fire pet is not the best dps pet in classic, it's water (and no, it's nuke is not stronger than the water pet's one . It's Hills of Shade all over again. A: Mercs are actually rather cheap to maintain. Everything has changed with the Seeds of Destruction expansion. This is a short guide addressing the need of returning players. Grouping is still one of the best ways to get experience, but the mercs help you when you can't find a group. You cannot shroud to level 10 and keep a level 50 mercenary however. Too many HP, pain in the ass abilities. This ability, when activated, transports you back to your starting city. The reason you select Journeyman is because the Journeyman mercenaries are better, stronger, faster and more advanced (Literally). Lots of mobs to kill here. Blightfire Moors is also a hotzone sometimes, so this could go even faster if you're lucky. if you are wanting to go fully afk do it in instances it is much safer imo, hmmm.. there was hatching a plan or something like that, only decent one i can think of right now. They have low HP, but can hit hard with spells and melee. EQ Test Server: Play for Free as a Gold Member, A Site Dedicated to EverQuest (EQ) and the upcoming EverQuest Next (EQN), Phinigel TLP Server Leveling for Human Paladin @, EverQuest AFK Leveling (and AA) Guide: Its all about 3Boxing, Camp Info AC: 25 Aug Flameshield Stone Pyrilen Riftseeker @, Camp Info AC: 20 Aug Ground Murkglider Eyes Blind Hunter Rekamu MPG Expansion: OOW . Sad really. Just places that are more or less easy. The run to it is also very short. BEST (84-92): The Grounds/Erudin Burning (PoK>Feerott, the Dream>House of Thule, Lower>The Grounds/Erudin Burning) - I love both of these zones. Usually you can kill 5 or more mobs in the 15 minutes it takes between Upkeep's. Balanced: This stance is exactly how it sounds. Healer mercs also have a few extra perks, what I mean by this is rezzing and buffing! WHY PLAY LIVE? Stance: You're allowed to set the stance that you want your mercenary to be. The very best stuff is random world drops from Empires of Kunark mobs, with nameds dropping them more frequently. As soon as you hit 85, do this questline. Kill dragons and drakkin on the north path until 81-82, then shift to the east path. At 49, get to the very top of the crystal ramps and go through the fake wall and then head up to the upper kobold camp and kill these guys to 52. Only downside is that it's a hell of a run out to it. Level 5 Unlocked AA: Origin. Kor-Sha Laboratory (105-110) - Only really worked 2 camps in this zone. They are however allowed into LDoN's. Owning any current expansion will also unlock these features. Since I'm max level/AA, I guess I have only one reason I would afk XP to earn Merc AAs. They are kinda tough to pull single, but normally are no more than 2-3 at a time. Check the sidebar of the subreddit for where to get them. They aren't that hard and only require a group to do, below is a table of the lines you have to complete and the mercenary tier they unlock. There are three nameds you can kill here for a good variety of loot. Most of those pulls will be a pair of light blue conscript mobs. Make sure you break the room and kill the first wave of mobs slowly. Join or Create a guild, enter your guild hall from the guild lobby off PoK, find Zeflmin Werlikanin, buy a Fulligan Soulstone of Innoruk and give it to him. Also during spell cooldowns they will use agro reducing abilities. Talk to Marla Gaslow. Unless you're 4 boxing or uber twinked, killing these will take some time, but about 3 kills will take you from 20 to 21. This means that you'll have to pay the re-hire charge to get your merc back. Start off killing drakes, snakes, and spiders. Moving on, on the right hand side it will show you his Race, Type, Confidence and Proficiency. Lower HP, but hit hard. It isn't bad, but you start looking at 2-3 mobs per 1 percent. There are 2 nameds plus a named treant you can easily access if no one else is killing them. When the mob starts to run, you want enough space for your merc team to finalize the kill before aggroing the mobs across the hall in the other room. Unless you can split pull or mez, you will be fighting two or more mobs on most pulls until you break the spawns up. Start in the tunnels and then work your way through the area around the ghoul assassin. ALTERNATIVES: 30-35 Goru'Kar Mesa (PoK>Blightfire Moors>Goru'Kar) - Almar used to suggest this place as a prime place to level. 13-28 Estate of Unrest (PoK>Butcherblock Mountains>Dagnor's Cauldron>Unrest) - This is a good place for undead killers, but in my opinion the run out to it is too far and the exp is better in Blightfire. The mobs are glass cannons. I normally just move a group through various mobs, killing everything. Kill all of it. Glass cannon mobs, simple pulls, a real honest to god tank can easily take 2-3 at a time. It's a very easy zone to level in without much drama. Ah yes I always forget about this. When you suspend your mercenary the button will change to Unsuspend. The south camp is the three rooms near the Nobles Causeway zone line. Once you have some level 30 Mercenaries, you will want to level your future Mercenaries while grinding through tasks. (Using ISBoxer is useful to this; please reference my other guide for info) It doesnt matter what the composition is of your 3 box team. 48-62 - The Hole (Ruins of Old Paineel)(PoK>Paineel>The Hole) - I used to recommend this as a go to zone, but the ZEM got nerfed and it's not as good. Also you don't have to worry about paying them until around level 12. They are in the places where the guards used to be. At 35, push into the area around frenzied ghoul and up toward Ghoul Lord. IF YOU'RE NOT BRAND NEW AND KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING/NEW PLAYERS AFTER YOU FINISH MINES: 1-(14-18) Crescent Reach (You zone out of Mines and are automatically transported here. When it isn't, it's a nice place for a change of pace, but I think exp is better elsewhere. i.e. In comparison to their equivalent in Underfoot, the mobs are vastly easier. SOME DISCLAIMERS: First I want to point out that Almar's Guides are pretty good and he lays out a pretty fantastic path to getting to max level and getting geared along with plenty of other advice. Kill these guys, turning in the quests as you finish them and then getting them again, until 75. It may not display this or other websites correctly. BEST : Plane of Fire (62-68(72))(PoK>PoTranq>Plane of Fire) - Grab yourself a levitate and float your way into the first city area of Plane of Fire. From PoK>Gulf of Gunthak>Dulak's Harbor, Board the ship Stormwave or talk to the teleporter guy if it's all broken>Dead Hills. You will need an invis item or supply of Cloudy Potions though as there are a lot of living creatures between you and the undead section of the zone. Erudin has some mobs that aren't kill on sight, so try not to kill them. It was something I have wanted to do for a while but never had the time to do. Velkator's Laboratory (45-55)(PoK>Great Divide>Velk's) - This place has grown on me a lot. IN ADDITION: Recently, much better versions of mercenary gear have been released that make your mercs WAY more effective. I typically use them around 55-70 when your merc starts running out of steam but before you really pick up major power boosts. EverQuest Cheats & Guides. This is no longer a viable leveling method. ALTERNATIVES: 25-32 Crypt of Dalnir (PoK>Field of Bone>Warsliks Wood>Crypt) - Really love this zone. House of Thule, Lower Floors(80-85 W/GEAR IF SOLO OR BOX)(PoK>Feerott, the Dream>House of Thule) - The courtyard used to be one of the best grinding spots in the game. With an 85 druid can pl 20-65 in about 6 hours with the druid un-grouped and DS'ing whilst PL'd toon does at least of one point of dmg. As pay to play, you really don't break for AAs, just turn on autogrant and there you go. Suspend/Revive/Unsuspend: Suspend will temporarily get rid of this mercenary. BEST (68-78): Dragonscale Hills (68-78)(PoK>Steamfont Mountains>Dragonscale Hills) - SEE NOTE ON MERCENARIES BELOW FOR WAYS TO BOOST THEIR EFFECTIVENESS A LITTLE. At level 5 it gets its second ability, with third obtained at level 15. At no point do I stop for AA's until I am level 110, so there will be no notation about AA grinding. End of Underfoot (Volska's/Convorteum)(88-92) - You can level here if you feel like pulling your toenails out, but I don't recommend it. EMPIRES OF KUNARK & RING OF SCALE - GETTING TO 110 Empires of Kunark is the 23rd expansion. That spot is, like, the ideal afk spot. Mercenary Leveling and Equipment While mercenaries are quite adept at walloping the occasional moss snake, even the most adroit sell-sword can be taught a thing or two by an experienced adventurer. Get invisibility on a character who can rez or has a healer merc at least. Never a good idea to go fully afk. The only issue there is you need to be capable of farming Remnants of Tranquility from TBM missions and HAs. Right click anywhere on this box and select "Puller" as your Main Roll. Resplendent Temple is awful in my opinion, with it being nearly impossible to pull singles, and Pillars of Alra is hard to get to (you have to run through a lot of angry Alarins who can see invis in Resplendent Temple) and easy to get yourself killed in, for much the same reason. It's also a hot zone and that makes it really worth it. 1; 2; Next. Welcome to EverQuest! Thread starter kyle123; . It's one of the two expansions that made me quit EQ for any length of time. Still do! There are three total HAs he will give you. Go left from the giant hole in the ground after zone in until you get to a pond. This guide is a solution to that problem. Burn: Your merc will focus primarily on damage, always assisting the main assist. Q: I'm the puller for my group but my merc won't stop attacking it when its all the way out in the middle of no where. Pathing will get you killed. If you took my advice and are at least two boxing, go inside the cave. I prefer to stay out of the fields if at all possible. topic on the EQ forums. You can push to 86-87 here by going into the west corridors, but the exp falls off a cliff at 83. If you dont want to deal with killing them, run down until you see the trees and start killing mosstrooper treants. I would recommend this place only if you have a group of actual people. Hitting Ctrl+R to walk is very good idea here. your mercenary comes equipped with the armor and weapons he needs. Kill everything here until 68ish. Click here for more information. ALTERNATIVES: Hills of Shade(78-85)(PoK>Steamfont Mnts>Loping Plains>Hills of Shade) - This place is heaven for paladins and might be faster for them than Ashengate. With hundreds and hundreds of zones to choose from, and classes with wildly different abilities and skills, there is no perfect way to level. Start off near the entrance, then push up to the area around the house. Stay close to the friendly dragorn and watch out for nameds until 85. Once you reach the wasps that are over there, start killing the wasps. If you've made it this far without a guild, then maybe it's time to look for a real guild with people in it. It's very simple and zone is your oyster beyond that. I've separated all of them by expansion pack that way people playing on any TLP can easily access a leveling guide relevant to their expansion at any time! The first vendor is level 75, and each vendor after that is available every 5 levels. Or at least a bunch of boxes with healer mercs. It's a matter of gear and group/box team composition. Dive to the bottom and click the big rock. I realize that I didn't add directions, just general sense of direction. They will be indifferent to you to start. It doesnt matter if you have no interest in playing the new characters when they reach the high end game. Made a handful of edits as of 1/13/2017. They like to run, so bring a snare. You may finish them and have 30-45 minutes to wait. The doombugs normally come in packs of 2 or 3 and aren't social with crows or scarecrows, who normally are single pulls but are social with each other. This place is almost nothing but undead. The best place in this zone is the hobgoblins, which are directly left of where you zone in, at the north end of the canyon. BEST IF SOLO AND 58-62: 48-62 - Grieg's End(PoK>Nexus>Netherbian Lair>Dawnshroud Peaks>Grieg's) - This zone is a pretty long haul out, and has a couple of pretty rough pulls to get into the zone if you're here at the lower end of the range. You can get a little more life out of the zone by acquiring one of the temporary keys that let you teleport up to Grieg's spawn point. It's by far the fastest and is almost as easy as the Gribble missions. Finally, while Heroic Adventures in Dead Hills, Ethernere Tainted West Karana, and throughout The Broken Mirror zones might be the "fastest" way to level, it's stupendously boring and repetitive. Thank you! Q: What happens if I don't have the money to pay for my merc? everquest afk mercenary leveling guide everquest afk mercenary leveling guide Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii everquest afk mercenary leveling guide. The Foundation is one of them and might be worth heading to. Turn in the quest as you complete it. Fewer mobs for AA/Exp grinding but still very nice and slightly easier for a small group. It's still confusing, you slipslide everywhere, mobs are invisible, pathing is terrible, and you get vertical aggro. Edited in general directions to each zone and a blurb about the benefits of being on a live server. What that means is he just won't do anything. The Fortress Mechanotus Zones(75-85)(Guild Hall>Buy Dragonscale Faycite>TP to Dragonscale Hills>Fortress Mechanotus>Gyrospires/Meldraths/SHIP/Steam Factory) - This area isn't one of my favorites and I haven't spent a considerable amount of time hunting in them.

Tongue And Quill Epr Abbreviations, Paula Newsome Partner, Investment Banker Salary London, Duo For Web Cannot Access Microphone Or Camera, Articles E

everquest afk mercenary leveling guide

everquest afk mercenary leveling guide