fedex package stuck in pennsylvaniafedex package stuck in pennsylvania

FedEx customers said they are frustrated after slow deliveries. Keep your answers specific, accurate and free of spelling errors. All they told me was it's scheduled to be unloaded, file a claim after 14 days. Last name. FedEx at Walgreens. We are literally dealing with unprecedented situations every day to deliver your packages. Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. I called and I was told that a vacation hold was put on this (not so) and then she sent a message to be delivered asap. All I ask is you are nice to the driver. https://t.co/7vnSkvqx3r, Hi Frank, this is Tara. Hello, this is Julie. @Pudge_Ruffian bro FedEx has ****** up so many deliveries for me phone (800) 463-3339 (800) 463-3339. In transit that entire time in the city I am in. While the FedEx delivery time has been accurate for some, for others, the experience was bad. @JordanPeterj @ninaturner FedEx also doesnt service a good 35% or more of the most insanely hard to service areas of the USA, because theyd be taking giant losses, its not very complicated, the usps is subsidized to service a gigantic portion of the USA that is not profitable to service. My advice is find your local area truck and speak with the driver. City: Northampton. Thankfully no one was hurt. @TakeAKnee87 @FedExHelp @_FatherSlay FedEx has a huge problem of not holding their ground contractors accountable. Hello, this is Julie. Not sure whats going on. Could anyone please help me? Almost everyone uses a private mail service, such as UPS or FedEx. Thats completely ridiculous with zero explanation. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. 5700 N 5th St. Philadelphia, PA 19120. You should assume that the package is lost and you're not getting a straight answer from them. Federal Express or FedEx is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Both packages loaded on 2 different trucks in the same hour. VIEW COPY & PRINTING SERVICES Boxes & packaging Spend less time looking for just the right box. this dinky little ikea drawer unit takes the cake at 7 days late. I was first assured over and over by multiple customer service representatives that they would be here yesterday, and then again they told me they would definitely be here by tomorrow, but they literally have not moved and the system now says they won't be here until Thursday???? * Benefits offered Day 1 for Full-Time and after 90 . Most shipments that cross international borders are subject to duty and tax assessment by the importing countrys government. USPS Stolen Package? I have a shipment from Irvine, CA to Washington State. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. But remember it should be filed within nine months from the date of shipment. HIRE BETTER DELIVERY PEOPLE! If if you think the public mail service is bad now you should have seen when it had no competition, I worked for a retail tech co & CEO would talk about "delighting customers." They change daily but they are still showing the same details as before. Going from NH to WA. Zip Code: 18067. Compare fedex to the United postal service. Im on the same boat with you, I too live in OK. This is especially true during periods of long travel. Im thinking about going there tomorrow and raising hell. Moreover, different drivers take different routes and have completely different styles of driving which also determines the time of delivery.All these factors can significantly impact the scheduled delivery time and can cause a delay. 1,559. https://t.co/7vnSkvqx3r. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Even worse is FedEx customer service has no idea where a package is either when it is in transit since all they know is what the tracking info tells them which seems pretty useless since anyone can tell that from looking at their own tracking number. Please DM your tracking number, delivery address, phone number, and email address. Track the status of your FedEx package. Always three sorting dice rolls on a package from New England to PNW - Swatara, Cicero, and Troutdale. adubz122 3 yr. ago Almost everyone uses a private mail service, such as UPS or FedEx. We recommend using one of the following browsers to access this site. >It's the the weekend so they'll have to delivery to my apartment directly instead of the main office, as it's closed. Find more information on which documents you need to fill out, along with guidance on what to include, by using FedEx International Shipping Assist. If they try to force me into getting the vaccine I am going to identify as the USPS since they are exempt, Yall I work for a delivery courier if an address isnt loading on my work gps I use my personal to get my package delivered. We'd laugh, but it's a reminder there are retailers that don't care! Im about to call the warehouse, same thing is happening to me right now, same fucking facility too . Fedex didn't do anything. It's a trade in to Samsung and the deadline was today. I really need answers especially because the delivery requires a signature, 10 freaking Days waiting on my package @FedEx Last time im using this service, @FedExHelp and @BHPhotoDaily both recognize problem but have said they are unwilling to refund my money. Its easy to schedule a one-time pickup online. Users are reporting problems related to: delivery, tracking and sign in. When @fedex loses your package they refuse to help. Thanks. Order online for easy and convenient printing and delivery. The information available on a package's status varies according to who you're talking to; front line support pretty much only see the same things you can get from the FedEx site, while trace can see a little more but still not enough to determine for sure where any particular package is at the moment. Youll save up to 40% on select shipping and surcharges. Package came from CA no problems and been stuck in Swatara for 2 days with no updates. Benefits: Medical Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401 (k) and Tuition Assistance ($5250). All rights reserved. https://t.co/7vnSkvqx3r. This strategy was put in place within the last few weeks. Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P176/East Harrisburg Colocation. If this continues to happen, I would recommend having the package held at the location for pick up. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I DONT RECOMMEND HOLDING AT LOCATION AS IT TOOK EVEN LONGER. FedEx Ground and Smartpost services never require a signature unless a shipper requests it. Re: FedEx Purgatory in OSSEO, MN. @Pudge_Ruffian bro FedEx has ****** up so many deliveries for me *We're not officially endorsed by FedEx nor are we a representation of the company*, Press J to jump to the feed. Learn about our latest offers and special deals at FedEx Office. I live in NJ and after doing my research I found out that no fed ex facilities between PA and NJ were closed due to weather so weather delay is a bs reason. USPS hasn't outcompeted them, in fact for important urgent documents an overnight envelope parcel via FedEx is the go to despite laws making that harder. has anyone *recently* had their package redirected for pickup and had any luck with it? Its possible that theyre still being processed and waiting to be dispatched.Its a common status message to get while using scheduled delivery, so its nothing to be concerned about if you can afford a delayed shipment. Now, as you already know that the deliveries are usually made by trucks which can undergo a breakdown in the middle of the way, which can affect the time of delivery. Also stuck in Swatara since 2/18. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Share them here. FedEx does not care! #16. @_JonnyHotcakes It's also a weird take because other letter delivery services are illegal. Location Information: FedEx Ground. Take advantage of self-service copying and full-service printing services at FedEx Office in PA. Auto req ID: 384773BR. @LifeinSchools @johnhawkinsrwn @ninaturner Anything government takes control of turns rotten. The answer to this question has mixed responses. Find out what is going on. Wage: $16.50. I was supposed to receive my package last Tuesday and still haven't received it yet and no response from the "research team". Latest outage, problems and issue reports in Philadelphia and nearby locations: Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. When I reached out to FedEx customer support, they replied very quickly saying that the shipping label error was corrected and that they would be reaching out to me. Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes. A Pending Shipment is delivery information that has been stored for later processing. No Matter How Bad The Problem Is. Same here with being stuck in Swatara. Declare the accurate value for your item, even if its being provided to the recipient at no charge (i.e., sample or not for resale). Click the link in our bio to apply: Courier Delivery Driver DOT #Transportation. It is frustrating, but it is also wearing down drivers, employees and even managers. FFS! And they'll keep telling you things are just backlogged, just wait. Most of my initial attempts went in vain as I could not interact with their customer care personnel. whats one more. Express is grounded in Memphis. Try visiting the following official links: Hi, Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. For verification, please DM me your name, delivery address, phone number, and email. I never received that update. I got the new underwear and a coffee pot today, also FedEx, also came one day later than they initially said Submit customs document ahead of shipping. It isnt their fault since they did not load their truck. . Or start your order online for pickup within 24 hours. @TakeAKnee87 @FedExHelp @_FatherSlay FedEx has a huge problem of not holding their ground contractors accountable. Use FedEx Delivery Manager on the FedEx Mobile app. No package! US. Two separate packages from 2 different brands DELIVERED but NEVER DELIVERED TO ME!? Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers. Tracking is made easy with FedEx with the following steps: If you are expecting deliveries at your home, you can now manage them effectively, thanks to the FedEx Delivery Manager. This comment has been removed as a precaution to prevent spam. I can understand long delivery times. Package stuck in BREINIGSVILLE, PA for days no updates Ive got multiple packages that are now days late and have just been sitting at this random location in PA for days with no movement and no scans. Fedex is awful. It arrived at the local FedEx facility on 7/29 and says it was put on the delivery vehicle, but it never showed up. They'll hold it for pickup for the recipient at no additional charge. To Riverside, NJ, (75 miles away) but went 104 miles to Breinigsville PA, then back to Edison, NJ, (104 Miles), then onward to Riverside NJ( 60Miles) thurs delivery now hopefully SAT? Always get a business account at any post or parcel service to get big discounts. Tracking Number Track. While for some, the scheduled delivery was on time, others did not enjoy the same benefits. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. unfortunately this is just the way things are and the only advice i can give to you is just be ready to take a backseat and wait a good while for whatever youre waiting for. I had a 4 foot drift in front of my door and the snow was up to my hood. I ordered a new tv with 2 day shipping. The density of these reports is depicted by the color scale as shown below. If you find that FedEx lost your package you can file a claim for your express or ground or freight services.

Leander, Texas Police Scanner, Articles F

fedex package stuck in pennsylvania

fedex package stuck in pennsylvania