parque ridley creek the knotparque ridley creek the knot

Light pinks and whites popped against the warm tone of the stones. Not only is their staff amazing, but the food is out of this world. Other than picking vendors (cake, photographer, dj, florist) it really felt like everything was just done for me. 702 posts. It was a perfect day and our guests felt like royalty, (us, too!) We booked our wedding at Parque pretty far out, about two years before our date. She answered my questions and helped me to explore my options. Planning a wedding is a super stressful process and they helped me out so much along the way. It is absolutely worth every penny. I couldn't have dreamed of a better place to get married and I was so grateful for Key and the Parque team. I stopped by a few times during the planning just to glance around and dream about the day. The service was above and beyond. If you want a memorable and gorgeous wedding, this is the place to have it!! The Philadelphia area boasts some. I cannot say enough good things about this venue! Everyone is so responsive, organized and flexible to work with. Campgrounds. s. It was beautiful combined with the natural beauty of the venue. It was a perfect day thanks to their attention to detail and their helpful staff! We both knew it was the one the second we walked in. Mar 25, 2019 - Parque Ridley Creek Weddings photographed by Adrienne Matz in Ridley Creek State Park, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. It consists of a stone mansion, lovely fountains, charming patios, a large ballroom, gardens, and an enchanting green forest of trees. The grounds looked absolutely beautiful and we were lucky to have great weather so our ceremony was outside in the gardens and cocktail hour on the mansion patio. Wedding Venue Dream Venue in PA state park Stone mansion, gardens, reflecting pond, ballroom Boutique catering by @peachtreecatering. We will be reaching out to you separately to address these concerns. Your wedding was absolutely stunning! We had everything basically planned 2 years ago and had to postpone due to covid. The venue is absolutely stunning! The event couldnt have been more perfect. Oh my god, the food. Kevin, the event coordinator, was very helpful and friendly, and allowed us to decorate however we wished (within reason- it is a historic building), although to be honest it was so beautiful it hardly needed any decoration at all. Having the entire mansion to ourselves for the whole day, not to mention the bridal suite (and private balcony), was perfect. Last but not least, the food!!! Throughout the entire planning phase, she helped us decide on key details and was extremely responsive. Parque is truly a magical place to get married, and I know I speak for everyone when we say our only regret was not having the party go longer! Our families are big foodies and the food was off the charts!! We would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. There are some add ons and upsells, as with all places. The presentation of the soup coming out and being poured was awesome. stunning the property was, what a hidden gem the venue is, and asked how we stumbled upon it - was endless. We wanted a place that would let us bring in our own everything. Pinterest There was nothing incongruous looking over the whole estate, it really transports you to your own little world. Lindsay, Fallyn, and Casey took wonderful care of us and our large family the entire time. 101-150 Guests . When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Claim this business (610) 892-3900. She and Karina were there for our wedding day and it could not have gone smoother. Explore. I have still been unable to find anyone who had the fruit tarts, and I also never saw it get passed around. We als My husband and I just got married here and couldn't be happier. Once we began working with Peachtree, things got even better. It seems like such a little thing but it was SO helpful to not even have to think about it, or ask for anything. Lindsay and Fallyn are our two super heroes. The bridal suite was amazing - one of a kind!! Ordering meals for guests during COVID was not easy, since we were unsure who would actually make it until very close to our date. Our guests raved about how beautiful it was, and a few even went walking around the park. Right from t overall our experience at Parque was amazing. We were a couple that was impacted by the pandemic, and therefore had to move our big celebration from 2020 to 2021. Gretchen and Christopher's intimate Parque Ridley Creek wedding was held on a beautiful October day. 3,498 Followers, 279 Following, 702 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Parque (@parqueridleycreek) parqueridleycreek. We plan to have picnics in the park often to reminisce about our perfect wedding. They say no one remembers the food from a wedding, but this is not the case for Peachtree. Lindsay, our coordinator, was the absolute best, and covered every little detail we needed to prepare. They really helped me with planning and were always a quick email away. I can honestly say nothing went wrong -- not even the weather -- for our October 30, 2021 wedding. Yum! Apr 8, 2022 - Parque Ridley Creek is a Wedding Venue in Newtown Square, PA. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact Parque Ridley Creek directly on The Knot. Cannondale45Trek Emonda SLR12Specialized Tarmac SL74. We highly recommend Ridley Creek for a special occasion; it is a destination all in its own! Most of our guests choose to stay inside during the cocktail portion of the wedding. Beautiful Venue Large Bridal Suite 3,498 followers. Theyre an extremely well-oiled machine of staff that know exactly what to do, and service that honestly put on one of the best days/evenings weve ever had. We also upgraded the bar, a farm table for the reception and some menu items. "WHERE did you find this place?" The mansion and venue are absolutely stunning! And thank you Katelyn for helping us on our wedding day! I have to admit it was hot as hades. While some may see this as a curse in today's world, it truly was a blessing as our guests were actually focused on enjoying themselves, vs. sharing the moment with everyone not there. And only twenty-five minutes from the Philadelphia Airport and the Main Line. White dates are available. The day of the affair went off with a hitch; the staff so generously helped me walk with a huge dress to the first look, made sure all water bottles and ceremony brochure fans were in place to cool our sweltering guests in the heat, and checked in on us to confirm we had sufficient food, drink, and were smiling just enough. We loved having local Philly-area beers. I will remember them always. Rebecca + Brett | A Hopelessly Romantic and Intimate Wedding at Parque Ridley Creek. Guests constantly noted this was the first wedding in a while where they were actually present because they couldn't rely being on their phone at any point in the evening. They were calm, efficient, very detail oriented and did a fantastic job! Honestly, if Lindsay and Fallyn were not there, our wedding would not have been so great. Parque Ridley Creek Located within the lush wooded landscape of Ridley Creek State Park, Parque is an awe-inspiring historic Hunting Hill Mansion with formal gardens, reflecting pool and spacious patio. From the fireplace, to the fountain yard, to the outdoor patio, everything is just stunning. They held my hand and helped me make very difficult decisions. One of my bridesmaids just told me a story about how Peachtree broke down the table she was sitting at to create more space on the dance floor (we got a little crazy) and her purse had been moved. We are so happy we went with Parque at Ridley Creek and Peachtree catering. o appreciated that we were able to rent the venue for the whole day and extend for an extra couple of hours after the normal finishing time (for an extra fee). They made it so we could enjoy every moment of our wedding day without any stress or worry that something would be overlooked. Touch device users can explore by touch . A fountain feature, it has a rose garden, and three different ceremony sits to choose from at the venue;Lot of bugs outside, Possibilty of getting lost inside a state park, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. nd her assistance/time throughout the planning process of our wedding made for a truly special occasion. Dumbarton Oaks. Truly, the best day of our lives! Our guests raved about: the bao bun station, the artisan cheeses, the onion tart that came with the spring salad, the meats (perfectly cooked) and desserts. PARQUE Ridley Creek Ridley Creek State Park Newtown Square, PA 19073. There is so much flexibility and a diverse array of options you can have, so her advice was very much appreciated. The venue is so beautiful in itself, we barely needed to decorate. Plus, the fact that everything from ceremony to reception is all in one beautiful place was great. I could pretty much just show up the day of our wedding, get dressed, and that was that. The whole staff could not have been be better, especially our wonderful server Ashley! ut to walk down the aisle and the staff was honestly so amazing with the quick plan B. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. You have NO right to try to ruin a couple's wedding day with your attitude. . Because of the gardens and the architecture of the building, you really don't need much in terms of decor. And you need to secure your date. We knew instantly almost a year prior that with the beautiful trees, patient staff, and delectable food samples that this would be where we have our 120 guests celebrate. We met at the Parque mansion just as the sun was setting on Ridley Creek State Park. Fallyn & The Peachtree Team. Follow. ndsay Keane and Fallyn Maleski were our coordinators, and they took incredible care of us while making sure our fairytale wedding come through. We couldn't have him indoors (like during the reception) but they were able to be flexible. It was a moment we got to spend alone before we tied the knot and before the craziness of the wedding would begin. Gallery. I will say it sucks how much of an up-charge a lot of things are here - it is not cheap. Any question we had they had an answer. Clients no longer interact with park employees or Rangers for planning and/or payment. The location is beautiful as well. They communicated with us throughout the whole wedding planning process with meetings and especially emails. The greatest part, is that Parque is only a 35 minute drive from our home, so we can go back and revisit the steps we got married on any time. From the beginning, they were very Gorgeous grounds and mansion. We even had our own personal server, Caitlin, who was terrific and very attentive to our needs; we never had to wait for a drink or appetizer. East Lawn. The ballroom is stunningly beautiful and the grounds are like something out of a fairytale. I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. We highly, highly, highly recommend them! I cannot say enough positive things about them. The Mansion was the perfect backdrop for our wedding, inside and out. Once our wedding day arrived my husband and I could not have been happier with how things turned out! We source our blooms from the finest growers around the world and our decor elements from the finest purveyors. That said, the team went above and beyond to make our special day the absolute bes Stop looking elsewhere and book. Hope this helps you in your search for your dream venue! 2019 Ted Fund Donors It was the perfect backdrop for our wedding. Key, Fallon, and everyone else that we worked with were so kind and helpful. Tell us how you met and became engaged. Additionally, the food and drinks were amazing. We had the Kennett square mushroom soup before the main dinner. Grace and our prior coordinator really worked with us with any questions we had, and was able to help price out alternative options/special requests. Throughout our planning meetings Jon found out my fiance and I are both Dutch, knowing many Dutch guests would be attending, without even asking he made a point to pick amazing Dutch cheeses for the cheese station as well as went above and beyond to make a special Dutch appetizer (Bitterballen) that was not one of our final menu choices nor was it even part of their repertoire; the bitterballen was definitely the overall favorite! Without even asking our guests, many have told us it was hands-down the best wedding food theyve ever had. For the price of this location, the value is absolutely outstanding. With several different stunning photographic backdrops to choose from, we feel like this engagement session turned out terrific! We can't thank them enough for everything they did to make the process as stress free as possible for us. Our coordinator, Lindsay, was spectacular. Flowers lined the beautiful stone stairs that led up to the altar. At a lot of weddings weve been to, it seems the food is just an afterthought, but you can tell that Jon and his staff are incredibly passionate about their food, its presentation and most importantly how it tastes! t it could be. It cost us a little more money than it would have if we could have just crated him indoors before or after, but oh well. he start, Jon was very inviting and he gave us a tour and a history of this English Tudor style mansion. Aside from the venue being absolutely stunning, the whole Peachtree team was amazing and so easy to work with. The reception room looked stunning and the dinner service was great. He even held my date for me while I was out of town until I could get back and give him my down payment. The physical venue is gorgeous--from the grounds to the indoor areas, it is so pretty and meticulously taken care of! All in all, I would say that Parque is a fantastic place for a wedding. 5.0 out of 5 rating. Our coordinator Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with and made our day exceed all of our expectations! The Peachtree Catering team. Our coordinator Lindsay was a godsend through the whole planning process and all throughout the wedding day. Parking is also free and readily available at the venue. The Mansion has a lot of history and having our own bridal sweet for day was an extra perk. She really My now-husband and I got engaged in July 2021 and decided we wanted a holiday wedding. Accommodating up to 150 people, this expansive space features hardwood flooring, an ornate ceiling, and lead-paned windows overlooking the grounds. She was great to work with and kept everything running smoothly. After seeing Parque, we knew we didn't even need to look at any other venues. Thank you for your review! We had the most perfect wedding here. Although we fell in love with the grounds initially, we had a wonderful experience with the people as well. I never thought that planning a wedding would be so simple. Samantha and Fallyn were amazing to work with as planners - they were both incredibly kind, helpful, and responsive. The only thing we changed was to use Robert Ryan Catering even though we had to pay extra as they are not a preferred vendor. Explore. Pinterest. All of the staff was extremely kind and personable. Cons: . This venue also photographs exceptionally well, and our photographer was thrilled to shoot us in such a wonderful setting. And our wedding pictures on the grounds are breathtaking in the natural fall foliage! The My husband and I just got married at PARQUE on 6/18/21 and I cannot express how perfect it was. We dropped off our decorations in the morning and the staff set it all up according to our direction Had such a wonderful wedding at Parque. What really made our experience though was the staff. When we arrived at the venue for the reception (ceremony was offsite) they met and greeted us in the bridal suite. The greatest asset of the venue besides its outer beauty is definitely the st Parque is a gem. When we discovered Ridley Creek Mansion we knew this would be our local destination. Today. Length 7.6 miElevation gain 915 ftRoute type Loop. The staff at Peachtree is awesome! Pulling into the venue is a 'wow' moment for you and your guests. The service throughout cocktail hour and dinner was superb. The grounds are very well kept and clean, all of our guests enjoyed the views and took several pictures of their own. We didnt add a single flower to the ceremony space and the photos are stunning. . There wasnt a moment in working with them that was not a pleasant experience. After my husband and I had finished our ceremony, we were swept away to do photos immediately. thank you so much Parque/Peachtree !!! The food was phenomenal, the staff was exceptional, and the entire wedding day went impossibly smooth. SO many guests commented on how great the day-of staff was. I would highly recommend Parque! The venue is beautiful! Ted's Bio; Fact Sheet; Hoja Informativa Del Ted Fund; Ted Fund Board 2021-22; 2021 Ted Fund Donors; Ted Fund Donors Over the Years. Learn more about wedding venues in West Chester on The Knot. ly well if it had rained. Could not have done that without the great staff at peachtree. The mansion itself almost looks like a castle and is surrounded by gardens and nestled in the center of a beautiful state park. We could not have had a more amazing day. Get married here. We had our dream wedding here on 10/1/22 and had Grace Mycek as our coordinator. And on our wedding day we were met with such an amazing team, who were thoughtfully putting together each and every detail we asked for in previous communications and day of requests. The food was amazing. Mar 25, 2019 - Gretchen and Chris' intimate Parque Ridley Creek wedding was held on a beautiful October day. It was difficult to get in contact with people who had not arrived by phone, but it wasn't a big deal for us. Over the years, it has evolved into a premier wedding and special events venue in the Greater Philadelphia area. If you want market lights for instance youre going to pay an extra $2700 at least (just for one section of the patio). Lindsay, our event coordinator, worked with us throughout the process, answered all my questions, and was extremely flexible when we began figuring out our timeline. The photo opportunities were abundant, the grounds were gorgeous, the mansion was clean. e imagined a more perfect place to get married. The Peachtree Catering Team was delightful to work with. Laid back, friendly staff?--check! nter weddings. parque ridley creek the knot. outdoors in the garden, cocktail hour on the patio, and our reception in the ballroom. Picnic Grounds . She was EXCELLENT and on top of everything, coordinating all our vendors, flipping last minute setups f We knew Parque was the venue for us before we even toured it. Being that the Parque Ridley Creek is situated on the 2600-acre Ridley Creek State Park, our crew at J&J Studios decided that it was the perfect place to photograph Paul and Angela's engagement photos. There are multiple options for ceremony sit Parque at Ridley Creek is the most beautiful venue in the West Chester Area. This English Tudor property boasts impressive grounds and indoor event spaces for both quaint and expansive celebrations. Our Wedding. Show @parqueridleycreek Stories. he walked us through the entire process from start to finish. Calendar. I was not stressed or felt rushed the whole day and was able to fully embrace and live in the moment! Thank you so much for your kind words! You won't want to miss sights in the surrounding area like John Heinz Refuge Trails Trailhead and . Right before you get to the My husband and I wanted a destination wedding but quickly realized it was going to be a challenge to have all of our family and friends there with us. As a bride, I had no worries during the planning and the event itself because of the wonderful staff. Thank you for a wonderful wedding celebration, and we wish you all the best!!! When I saw just pictures online, I fell in love - in person this venue is simply breath taking. The food was amazing. To all you foodies, get ready to have to make hard choices! Instead of waiting until 2021 to officially tie the knot, they eloped on a mountain in Sedona, AZ. Nope - other than the occasional trip to the porto-potty, you wouldn't have even known. Within the park boundaries was a small 18th century village, which grew up around the site of a mill. And of course the venue itself is gorgeous and I cannot wait to see our photos! Our guests could not stop mentioning how special, beautiful, and intimate our wedding wasthe trees were aligned just perfectly around the ceremony, the mansion had a wonderful balcony for the cocktail hour, and the staff so generously catered to our guests in wheelchairsand alleviated any worry we had! We had a few planning meetings with Bridget and our wedding planner to walk through logistics and pick out any rental items. Lindsay was the best to work with and I cannot recommend her enough! It lacks nothing. We had our wedding in October with the ceremony outside. She has years of experience in the industry- so you're in great hands! Everything was just done and perfect. I literally looked EVERYWHERE before finding the Jeffords' mansion at Ridley. The fact that it is in a public park also made things pretty easy. Fallyn was also available throughout the process to help answer any questions we had. It will begin promptly at 3:30pm. Another great thing about Parque is the food. I had been emailed many times and even met in person to go over the finer details of my timeline. planning process was. She have been such a great help. Wife and I were super happy with how everything turned out. The days leading up to the wedding, all staff were closely in contact with us, responding to calls and emails even within the hour with our most pressing questions. We held our ceremony Parque Ridley Creek was there for me every step of the way. GORGEOUS location and absolutely fantastic food and staff!! O Everyone always talks about how their wedding was the most perfect day - now I'm one of those people :) Its a stunning facility & was truly a magical day. (Chickn' n waffles and tacos were slammin', guests were nearly stalking the servers at cocktail hour) I'm new to the knot and this is my first post. I cant express the amazing job Parque/Peachtree Catering did for my daughters wedding! The day of the reception was perfect. We held our ceremony outdoors although the indoor option in case of rain would have been lovely as well. And from my perspective, I always had exactly the right thing right when I needed it - Parque is really good at getting all the little details right, like having glasses of cold water ready right after the ceremony & for pictures (it was about 90 degrees out and the ceremony and pictures were outside.) Situated in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, Parque Ridley Creek is a mansion wedding venue. Set in a state park with natural thickets as well as rose groves and stately stonework - if you want a wedding that looks like the secret garden meets an untamed forest this place is for you. She told how impressed she was with how friendly the staff were to her and how quickly they got her her purse.

Wythburn Car Park To Helvellyn, San Pedro, Belize Homes For Sale By Owner, Articles P

parque ridley creek the knot

parque ridley creek the knot