slcc eportfolio weeblyslcc eportfolio weebly

Click on the image to explore ePortfolio resources and research from diverse perspectives and experiences. I have learned an immense amount from this class and feel that . Welcome Slcc eportfolio Samuel Fisher Goals and Outcomes Coursework ECON2020 Econ 2020 MacroEconomics. I am working on getting my General Studies finished. Salt Lake City, UT 84123 FirstI wanted to be an Elementary Ed. Tech Support, international.affairs@slcc.edu - Book appointment/ Reservar una cita. Teacher, thenI switch to high school eduaction, last but not least I have choosen to go into the field of Music Therapy. The math learned from this assignment can be applied to a few . Welcome to my Salt Lake Community College ePortfolio on this website you will find information about my adventures threw my two years at the Salt Lake Community College. The ePortfolio also allows students to document their goals and extra-curricular activities. I am the oldest out of 7 siblings and 20 . You can also personalize your ePortfolio by customizing the look with different backgrounds, fonts, and colors. I hope to change the world with music not drastically but by one person at a time. Salt Lake Community College's ePortfolio initiative is a great way for you to make sense of your General Education and share your learning experiences with friends, family, and scholarship committees. 801-957-6404. This is my SLCC ePortfolio. Know your due dates and assignment requirements, so we can better assist you. I am working towards my Political Science Associate Degree. I also love snowboarding. I have been married for almost 13 years and we . Youll be more prepared when your assignments are due, and youll be less likely to run into the problem of having to wait for help when the ePortfolio labs are really busy. It also contains my goals, my resume and evidence of my learning outside the classroom. The quote you see above on the welcome picture is one of my favorite education Quotes which is by Nelson Mandela. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 4600 South Redwood Road 801-957-4073 My name is Shauntee' Noble-Lunger. Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. SLCC e-Portfolio: Home Info Social Health and Diversity Math 1010 English 1010 Geography 1700 Anthropology 1020 Psychology 1100 . I am currently a senior at Murray High School taking concurrent enrollment classes at Salt Lake Community College. When I'm not doing homework, I love to hang out and be with my friends and family. More specifically you will find my Math 1050 project. The ePortfolio is a way for students to demonstrate their learning with actual evidence rather than simply a GPA. 801-957-4073 - Salt Lake Community College's ePortfolio initiative is a great way for students to make sense of General Education and share their learning experiences with friends, family, and scholarship committees. Salt Lake City, UT 84115. From birth to death, I have learned about why we think and act how we do, and what can stunt and enhance certain behaviors. The ePortfolio allows students to use multi-media to create educational artifacts and deep reflection. I took PSYC 1100 because it was a requirement for my Nursing degree. Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. In this portfolio you will be able to explore course content that has been saved and published. International Students. A Research Paper typed for Criminal Justice 1010 at Salt Lake Community College. Diana's E-Portfolio. What he is saying is that education is one of the most powerful tools in the world that will and can make the biggest difference in our society. ePortfolios Help Advance a Culture of Evidence at SLCC. It shows my goals, resume, and how my courses help me outside of school. I have 2 dogs (Tuttles and Waffles) that I absolutely love. I've been trying to aim towards a health science degree because I am interesting in radiology specifically ultrasound. This portfolio documents my work in General Education and elective courses at Salt Lake Community College. I will be attending SLCC during the Summer and Fall 2016 semesters to finish up my Generals. Right now I am currently a student at Hillcrest High School, taking concurrent enrollment classes through SLCC. Salt Lake City, Utah 84123. Es fcil comenzar en SLCC. I'm an positive, innovative person with the goal to aim for success in everything I do. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 801-957-4073 Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm | Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm, Enrollment Info: Tech Support, international.affairs@slcc.edu - About Me: I first started at the Salt Lake Community College with NO . I have been playing the piano fortwelve years, the ukulele forthree years and the guitar for two. Come prepared with your finished assignment or a good idea of what your instructor is asking for. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Hello! When I'm not doing homework, I love to hang out and be with my friends and family. General Info & Enrollment Help, 801-957-4636 - 4600 South Redwood Road Salt Lake City, UT 84123 801-957-SLCC (7522) All Rights Reserved. Education is what will make a real difference in the world and that is why it's very important to me. As you can see from the menu above, this site has video tutorials to get you started, advice and tips for your ePortfolio, examples of . At SLCC, eLearning is a simple click away. After my degree I will be pursuing my bachelors degree to future my education. Welcome to my ePortfolio. 4600 South Redwood Road Book appointment/ Reservar una cita. Over my two year span i will be taking General Education courses, with an aim to get my Assosicates. Concurrent Enrollment Office Hours Just fill out the online application, and you're on your way. Es fcil comenzar en SLCC. Family and Human Studies (FHS) 1500: Lifespan Development, Reflections for FHS 1500: Lifespan Human development. Slo tienes que completar la aplicacin en lnea. I go to Salt Lake Community College and am learning a lot about a lot of different things as I complete my general education classes. This is the best way to practice and learn how to use your ePortfolio on your own. Find tutorials, and lab information to help you create your ePortfolio. The following tutorials offer instructions and tips for building the basic structure (skeleton) of your SLCC Gen Ed ePortfolio. 12/5/2013 0 Comments Reflection: Econ2020, Macroeconomics. My name is Mandee-Lynn. Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. He states, "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." 2016-2017 Salt Lake Community College. Just fill out the online application, and you're on your way. Landon keeps most of my time occupied but when I do get some spare time, I love to read. -Nelson Mandela. (: Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Don't forget to hide your site from search engines and also read the "ePortfolios Dos and Don'ts" before beginning your ePortfolio. SCC 1-131. This pictureillustratesmy love of singing. I also like to play basketball, go biking and play card games. We will continue to have online tutorials for those platforms (such as Weebly, Wix Jimdo, WordPress, etc. Personal Finances 1050. Isabella's ePortfolio Returned for Calculus Welcome. I choose to publish my best work to highlight my education experiences at Salt Lake Community College and what I have learned from my many courses. I hope you enjoy what you find here and can receive a general sense of the education I have completed as well as a sense of what I plan to do for my life. I learned that credit cards and debt, in general, can be very costly and time consuming. I encourage you to click around and see what I have been doing my first year of college. ePortfolios Promote Student Intentionality with Respect to Learning Outcomes. This is SLCC's help site for students who have chosen Weebly to build their General Education ePortfolio. Salt Lake City, UT 84123 Video . I am in my fourth semester at Salt Lake Community College. Welcome to my electronic portfolio! ePortfolios Promote Student Intentionality with Respect to Learning Outcomes. We can help you with creating your ePortfolio, putting assignments on your ePortfolio, customization, and more! I hope you take time to explore my ambitions as I continue my schooling. Hobbies: Running, reading, writing, and traveling. Welcome My Goals Resume Math 1010 English 1010 Communications 1010 Human Biology 1090 Music 1040 Anthropology 1010 Yoga Math 1030 Accounting 2020 Math 1050 BUS 2200 Welcome. ePortfolios Promote the Coherence of our General Education Program. Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm | Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm, Enrollment Info: This site contains work I have completed while attending Salt Lake Community College. I love going to all of the resorts that I live around here in Utah. My name is Trevor Tyler. Click here to continue to ADVANCED TUTORIALS. 801-957-4695. ECON 2010- Microeconomics. All Rights Reserved. Starting at SLCC is easy. Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 4600 South Redwood Road Salt Lake City, UT 84123 801-957-SLCC (7522) The assignment that I chose to post is one on credit card debt. Hi. Rubric available on our website. International Students. Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. Hello, my name is Nolan Coburn. My name Tiffany. 801-957-4073 Here you can see my progress as a college student and see all the things I've accomplished. Salt Lake Community College's ePortfolio initiative is a great way for you to make sense of your General Education and share your learning experiences with friends, family, and scholarship committees. Welcome to my e-portfolio! Done Properly, ePortfolios Engage Students in Their Learning. This is my second year in college. Welcome to my ePortfolio. I enjoy school as much as the next person and look forward to when I am able to start . Students Can Express their Unique Creativity. General Info & Enrollment Help, 801-957-4636 - Financial Math 1380 . Welcome Goals & Outcomes Coursework > > > > > > Outside of the Classroom Resume Ronda Lopez rlopez73@bruinmail.slcc.edu.

Tuscaloosa News Obituaries Past 30 Days, What Became Of The Idealism Of The 1960s?, Jenn Mcallister Rachel Brenner, How To Delete Flexshopper Account, Articles S

slcc eportfolio weebly

slcc eportfolio weebly